Our one-hour narrated historical Trolley tour runs daily from April through October – Call for our off season schedule.
Tickets are good all day and include a Free shuttle service to our 14 sites and attractions*.
2019 - Tour Hours
April 1st - November 1st daily 10:00 am - 5:00 pm - Last full tour departs from the Visitor Center at 4:00 pm.
Closed Easter Sunday, April 21st, 2019.
2019 Season Rates
Adults $20.00, Seniors (60+) $19.00, Children (6-14) $10.00, Children 5 and under are Free (when accompanied by an Adult)
Click here to purchase tickets online.
Tour starts and ends at the National Park Service Visitor Center, 2 New Liberty Street, Salem, MA
Our stops are as follows:
|1. The Visitor Center, Witch History Museum & The Trolley Depot
2. Old Burial Point & Witch Trial Memorial
3. South Harbor Garage &
New England Pirate Museum (flag stop)
4. Pickering Wharf & Sea Level Restaurant
5. Salem Maritime Site (flag stop)
6. The House of The Seven Gables
7. The Salem Ferry (flag stop)
8. Winter Island (flag stop)
||9. Salem Willows (flag stop)
10. Salem Witch Museum
11. Peabody Essex Museum,
Visitor Center & Trolley Depot
12. Witch Dungeon Museum
13. Salem Witch House & Salem Inn
14. Phillips House, Hamilton Hall & Chestnut Street (flag stop)
Flag stop – Trolley stops when signaled by passenger
*Due to visitor volume shuttle service may be limited on weekends in October